This article describes the process of adding the JDA Feature Bundle to a new Cycle project.
The process described below assumes you will be adding the JDA Feature Bundle to a new Cycle project directory that does not have any existing JDA Feature Bundle features or customized features currently in the directory.
Create a New Cycle Project
1. Click on File->New->Project within Cycle.
2. Browse for the directory where you want Cycle to create your project in the 'Project Destination' box and enter a name for your new project in the 'Project Name' box.
3. Cycle will create a new project folder and a distributed set of sub-folders for your project files.
Download the JDA Feature Bundle
1. Log into the Cycle User Portal and click Products->Bundles.
2. Find the appropriate version of the JDA Feature Bundle and click 'Download Bundle'. This will download a zip file containing the entire distributed bundle.
Add the Bundle to Your Project
1. Open the JDA Feature Bundle zip file that you downloaded from the Cycle User Portal and select the 'Extract all' option.
2. Browse to the folder you created for the new project and click 'Extract'.
3. The JDA Feature Bundle files are extracted and copied to your new project folder. You can delete the CYC_Project_file that is distributed with the bundle since you will be using the CYC_Project_File created specifically for your new project.
4. You should now see the full set of bundle features, utilities, datasets, and other distributed files within your new project in Cycle.